Sunday, May 14, 2006

Peter Pan


Peter Pan
Last Wensday, I got a freet ticket from my company for the Broadway "Peter Pan" opening in San Francisco Orpheum Theatre. It's my first time to watch this kind of show, even though I never hear about " Peter Pan" before.
Surprising me, Peter Pan was played by a 53- year-old former Olympic gymnast with linebacker quads. I can not figure out the teenage boy is acted by such a old woman. And some of other roles were played by her kids.
This is a story about a boy who refused to grow up experienced a majac trip with his friends in a pirate ship. The show deliever a specular flying sequence. The orchestral accompaniment to the song "I am flying", coupled with circus-quality flying by "Peter Pan" - 360 degree at top speeds.
Music is beautiful, and the kids actors are so cute. I believe everybody love this show even as old as us. Just impressived about the audience who dress so beautiful and make their kids like a princess. Not like me, so casual to attend a show like watch NBA.

No comments: